A downloadable board game
Factions control the flow of information, and store the most sensitive secrets in siloed, offline servers around the city. You are a street runner; hacking into locations of rival factions while evading security patrols. Keep the info for yourself or sell it to upgrade your gear... either way, the only way to stay ahead is to keep moving; so hack in and get out.
run/hack is a competitive board game for 1-4 players. Defend your servers while collecting bounty for cash to upgrade your gear, so you can hack into rival servers; all without being noticed.
I am currently working on re-making the hacking mechanic completely; it doesn't feel right yet.
run/hack is a prototype, and almost all of the artwork is Creative Commons licensed or purchased from various places. It's amazing that a simple prototype can be made to look this good so easily; thank you to all these content creators!
- Cover: Sci-fi Helmet by Cinnamine
- Cover: Ergo Proxima by ghostbingo
- Cover: building photo by Victor Rodriguez
- Card templates: Sci-Fi Card Template Bundle by Kodiak Graphics
- Location tile images: A few Cyberpunk Cities by IL.ranch
- Red runner: Ipomea Project
- Yellow runner: Sanya Ork
- Green runner: Dsh Games
- Blue runner: ghostbingo
- Security: Oscar Creativo (body) and Cinnamine (helmet)
- Bounty: Isi.Izzy
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.