looking forward to giving it a try.
ExoBase - Micro worker placement tableau builder
A downloadable card game
ExoBase is a small-box, solo, card-based worker placement game that challenges you and your team to build a self-sustaining base in the hostile environment of a distant exoplanet.
Shortly after breaking ground, you discover incoming metorites that will pulverize your base in a matter of days if it is not strong enough to sustain a shield generator.
Each round, move founders to different cards to build, upgrade, or work a location. Working a location produces resources which are used to build new locations, or upgrade existing ones in your base.
The goal: build a self-sustaining base that can power the shield generator before the meteorites destroy your new home.
- 8 pages (4 double-sided sheets; 28 cards)
- 8 coloured pawns for founders: red, yellow, green, blue, orange, purple, black, white.
- 3 six-sided dice (D6)
- 8mm cube tokens
- 20 yellow
- 25 red
- ExoBase 1.5.5 - minor tweaksJul 17, 2021
- ExoBase 1.5 - Minor correctionJul 12, 2021
- ExoBase 1.5 - harder, better, faster, strongerJul 12, 2021
- ExoBase 0.6.3 - Improved rules, nicer founder cards, new abilitiesDec 07, 2020
- ExoBase 0.6.1 - small PNP correctionDec 01, 2020
- ExoBase 0.6 - a major updateNov 25, 2020
- ExoBase 0.5.3 - tuningJun 18, 2020
- ExoBase 0.5.2 - 1v1 Competitive Mode!May 15, 2020