Red Laser Blue Laser
A downloadable game for macOS
Made in two days for PegJam 2019.
Every time you fire, your laser flip-flops between red and blue. You must hit the red enemies with red lasers and the blue enemies with blue lasers. If you hit an enemy with the wrong colour, it gets bigger and needs to be hit twice.
Sorry for the large size; Unreal Engine does not make small apps. Mac-only for now.
- Game design and "enemy" artwork: Mike Berg
- SFX: Nathanael Wsiaki. Nat did awesome work converting my weird mouth noises and descriptions of sound into sfx that were even better than I imagined. Check him out.
- VFX: FX Variety Pack by Kakky
- Background art: Scifi Kitbash Level Builder by Denys Rutkovskyi
- Music: Action Game Loops Pack by MuzStation Game Music
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.