Nice and intuitive. One thing I noticed was the walking sound doesn't stop when you lose.
This game is still in beta (v0.7) and actively being developed. If you find any issues (other than the known issues below), please leave them in the comments. Thanks!
Player 1: Arrow keys: move. Up arrow: jump.
Player 2: A & D: move. W: jump.
Consecutive high-fives increase your combo.
- All costumes are currently unlocked and chosen at random for each game. Unlockable costumes and a costume selector are in the works.
- Sometimes, when unlocking an obstacle, it doesn't show up on the unlock screen.
- If you've unlocked all of the items in a category (obstacles, co-workers), it should automatically unlock something in a category that still has items available to unlock, but it doesn't.
- Sometimes the player character spawns outside their lane. For now, use the movement keys to move into place before the first wall shows up.
- Sound effect for the footsteps continues while jumping (and even after you die... spooky)
- Unlocked all content by default, thanks to all your feedback on it being too repetitive. Will get unlocking going again once I have more "starter content".
- More obstacles
- More co-workers
- Display game speed and the level you reached near the score, when you die
- Coffee powerup
- Make costumes unlockable
- Watch ad to continue/revive
- Watch ad to get 25-50% of what you need for the next unlock
- Make costumes selectable
- Touch controls
- Release to App Store & Google Play